2018 AFPM Environmental Conference
October 14-16, 2018
San Antonio, TX
Submission Deadline – Friday May 25, 2018 at 11:55pm EST
For the 2018 Environmental Conference, you will use this Call form to submit for one of the following three options:
Click here for more detailed instructions for each submission option.
- 1. Submit an abstract for a presentation under one of the topics listed below.
- 2. Submit an abstract to lead a session block under one of the topics listed below.
- 3. Submit a description to be an exhibitor. There is a separate fee for this tabletop presentation space. You may contact, Mike Burnside at email@example.com for more information.
- Refinery Sector Rule/Miscellaneous Process Vents/Pressure Relief Valves
- Refinery Sector Rule/J(a)/Other Flares
- Refinery Sector Rule Fenceline/Work Practices/Continuous Parametric Monitoring Systems
- Residual Risk (Organic Liquids Distribution, Site Remediation, Miscellaneous Organic Chemical Manufacturing, etc.)
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards Ozone (2008, 2015, revision), Particulate Matter, SO2
- Water (Effluent Limitations Guidelines, Waters of the United States, Selenium)
- Hazardous Waste (General Rule, Import/Export, e-manifest, corrosivity)
- Optimal Gas Imaging (App K, OOOOa Reporting)
- Environmental Management Systems/Best Practices
- Permitting/Title V/Reasonable Inquiry/Citizen Suits/Objections
- Climate Change/Mandatory Reporting Rule (GHG)/Clean Power Plan/Cap & Trade
The Committee encourages submitters to pick from one of the listed topics, however, for topics not listed, choose 'other' and insert your topic in the designated fields.